At Innovox, we combine strategic insights with cross industry knowledge to help our clients capitalize on today’s portfolio optimization opportunities and position themselves for sustainable high performance.
We also build, execute and support the merging process with strategy development, partner selection and operating implementation. We bring clarity to the business context, analytical consulting support, assistance on optimizing the workforce and discipline needed for effective decision making thus helping enterprises capitalize on new market opportunities.
Innovox’s merger and acquisition transaction support services including:
- Conducting a thorough and accurate valuation of the business
- Performing due diligence (accounting, financial, operations and organizational, cash flow analysis)
- Structuring the transaction to enhance your company’s growth, competitiveness and profitability
- Evaluating operational and finance issues
- Evaluating and assisting with tax structuring issues and options available
- Addressing finance issues
- Merger risk management / acquisition risk assessment
- Post-transaction activities (such as activating synergy effects)
Our approach is collaborative, proactive and responsive. We collaborate with clients at every step of the process, drawing on our expertise to provide strategic advice to meet your business needs. We work to keep the process on track by ensuring any issues which may occur are addressed in a timely manner and by facilitating communication among concerned parties.
Our role does not end when the final papers are signed. We understand the next step is just as important – the blending of operational systems, management styles, cultures and personalities into one cohesive business. Our professionals are there to advise on a successful integration of the business, helping companies realize their goals faster and more effectively. We are fully aware that 80% of all M&A’s are unsuccesfull because of bad preparation and a lack of attention during the “after-M&A-period” on integration effects.